Billie Joe Armstrong announced on his @Longshot Instagram account that he’s taking the band out for a short five-show tour in California. The Longshot last played together on July 10, 2018, in Santa Ana where they wrapped up the final date of their tour in support of Love Is For Losers.
Tickets are available on Wednesday at noon Pacific time and will likely sell out very quickly due to the small capacity venues the band plays so you will need to act quickly if you’re planning on attending. Dear Sound will be the opening act for all dates with The Darts joining them for shows on the 10th, 12th and 13th.
The Longshot California Tour:
- JUNE 7 – The Golden Bull (Oakland, CA)
- JUNE 8 – The Golden Bull (Oakland, CA)
- JUNE 10 – Pappy & Harriets (Pioneertown, CA)
- JUNE 12 – Moroccan Lounge (Los Angeles, CA)
- JUNE 13 – La Santa (Santa Ana, CA)